All Death Row Gaming members have the right to the “Open Door Policy” with any leaders of Death Row Gaming. However, members are expected to follow the proper “chain of command” and report to leadership directly above their rank. If the member is concerned with a leader directly above their rank, they may ask a higher leader to remediate their issue.
In order to ensure the smooth and unbiased operation of our community, we do not allow leaders who have a direct romantic or family connection with another member to oversee or make business-related decisions concerning said member.
All members of Death Row Gaming are encouraged to change their gamertag to include DRG, but it is not required for membership within the community. Members seeking to join our leadership team must represent DRG in their gamertag prior to achieving the rank of General.
We ask that all members of DRG have their correct gamertag and rank as their nickname or username in the DRG Official Discord
Our website, logo, and all works contained within it are the sole intellectual property of Death Row Gaming and may only be used with permission when credit is given and the purpose of said use is non-commercial. You may not sell, reproduce, or otherwise profit in any way from the usage of our brand, logo, likeness, or content.
Members who choose to leave Death Row Gaming are afforded a 24-hour window in which they are able to return to DRG. Members who are outside of the 24-hour window may return as long as left on good terms, but they will not be placed at their former rank and must speak to the management of DRG prior to being considered for membership with Death Row Gaming. At any point in time, leadership is able to revoke this privilege and may choose to do so at their sole discretion.
Members of Death Row Gaming are entitled to request a squad/division transfer at any time for any reason and must be reasonably accommodated by leadership. Members may not transfer to circumvent or avoid disciplinary action. Members who excessively request transfers or are found to be misusing the transfer system may be rendered unable to place transfer requests.
Our By-Laws apply to all social media posts, and comments on social media posts. Posts that violate this policy are liable to disciplinary action up to but not limited to removal from Community. Using DRG’s Social media outlets to find any DRG members personal life and use to harass, stalk or blackmail other DRG members will not be tolerated.
Here at Death Row Gaming we want everyone to feel welcomed, comfortable and most importantly have fun. Sometimes there are opportunities on games or even platforms we may not know or have knowledge about therefore if a member feels like they want the opportunity to start up their own squad for a game that is currently not in the community, they can follow the chain of command and bring it to leadership and request the opportunity. If the opportunity is granted that member must get 7 recruits within 2 weeks in order to establish the squad. In the case of the member not being able to get 7 recruits the squad is scrapped and put into another squad or sent to another division where it can help.
Splitting is the practice of creating and transferring a small group of members from an existing successful squad into a new “split” squad. The requirements of splitting are as follows:
Maxed out Officers.
Must have been a squad at least 6 weeks from the last split.
In addition to the above requirements, we also mandate a one week period that must occur prior to a split where the current general must update the future or new general of the members they shall be receiving and get the new squad formatted on discord.
Before the gamenight
– Double check that you have everyone in your squad and leadership added as a friend on Xbox (make sure you account for new recruits that you may not have added yet).
– Make sure that the event is posted in the discord server and on the day of send a reminder at some point prior to your gamenight in your squad chat and LFG. Include details on time, gametype, how to join, etc.
– Determine who, if anyone will be your co-host. The co-host will help with inviting people, taking attendance, and resolving issues if and when they pop up.
Starting the event
– 15 Minutes prior to the advertised start time, start an Xbox party with your co-host and begin inviting every member of your squad.
– If hosting a division or community-wide gamenight, invite officers from the other squads and have them also invite their entire squad.
– Get everyone into your lobby and ready to play, greet people as they join the party and make sure things are ready to begin by the official start time.
– Once everyone is in the lobby/party and ready to go and the advertised start time has arrived, go over ground rules and party etiquette (keep mics muted to avoid cross-talk, be respectful to each other, no screaming, have fun, etc.) and take feedback on the parties requested game type.
– If the lobby is too large to play at this point determine groups and have your co-host make a new lobby/party.
During the event
– If your gamenight has at least 3 members in attendance, then host the gamenight for at least one hour (if you don't have enough attendance, take the members who showed up into pubs to recruit)
– Take feedback during gamenight and switch modes if it becomes repetitive or the party starts to get bored).
There are a few LOA’s members can choose from when taking an LOA.
Long Term - A member can request a (Long-Term LOA) at any time. To request a long term, you have to address the division leader. Once that person gets the (Long-Term LOA) that person is relieved of all duties and responsibilities. A (Long-Term LOA) is good for 1-90 days/up to 3 months. Once that person returns, they are to reach out to the division leader or in their chain of command and be placed at an available and needed rank. (NOTE: Long-Term LOA can possibly be denied by a division leader)
Short Term - A member can request a (Short-Term LOA) at any time. To request a short term, you have to address the division leader. Once that person gets the (Short-Term LOA) that person is relieved of duties and responsibilities. A (Short-Term LOA) is good for 1-15 days/up to 2 weeks, once that person returns, they are to pick up right where they left off in the Clan. (NOTE: Short-Term LOA can possibly be denied by a division leader)
Military Leave - A member can receive a Military LOA at any time, but must be addressed to the division leader. This request is to NOT be denied for any reason. By this request that person will be relieved by any responsibilities in DRG. This LOA is good for 1-365 days/ up to 1 year. Once the person is back, they are to report to leadership to be placed into the next available rank that is open and needed.
Copyright © 2023 Death Row Gaming - All Rights Reserved.